Before you decide what type of siding material is right for your home, take a look at the value you’ll get with James Hardie siding products with ColorPlus® technology:
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 (on average) over 15 years*
- The #1 Return on Investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects, according to the Remodeling 2015 Cost versus Value Report**
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding ***
- No need to hire and pay for an additional on-site painting contractor
- Up to a 30-year limited transferrable product warranty, as well as a 15 year finish warranty covering both paint and labor ****
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish and start enjoying your James Hardie home.
* Actual cost savings may vary. Figure is based on repainting cost of a 3,000 sq. ft. home.
** National ranking
*** Actual cost savings may vary. Based on average insurance costs of $1900 / year.
**** Please see warranty.