James Hardie Siding Contractor in Chesterfield, MO
The Preferred James Hardie Siding Contractor in Chesterfield, MO
When local homeowners are searching for a James Hardie siding contractor in Chesterfield, MO, they know to turn to our experts at Siding Express. Since we opened our doors in 2007, we’ve been helping homeowners transform their exteriors with new, high-quality James Hardie fiber cement siding. With all that experience under our belts, we have the necessary skills to instantly improve your home’s curb appeal and increase your home’s value with new siding.
If you are planning a new James Hardie siding installation or replacement project in the near future, we’d love to have the opportunity to talk with you about your ideas. Our contractors are conveniently located in St. Charles, MO, just a few miles away from the heart of Chesterfield, MO.
To get one step closer to the siding of your dreams, we hope you’ll schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We’ll use this time to talk to you about your siding replacement project, answer your questions about James Hardie siding, show you product samples, and help you plan the next steps.
Are you ready to get your initial consultation with our James Hardie contractors on the books? Don’t wait any longer to give us a call at 636-757-3925 or contact us online to set up a time to meet with us.
The Best James Hardie Siding Contractor in Chesterfield, MO
When planning a siding replacement project, setting a budget is often one of the first steps in the process. If you’re worried that you won’t be able to install James Hardie siding without breaking the bank, Siding Express is here to make things easier for you. Consider taking advantage of our 0% interest and 0 payments for 12 months financing offer when planning your project.
Looking for even more ways to save? Check out our current special promotions which are designed to help you get the best possible price on your James Hardie siding installation project. During your initial consultation, we’ll happily give you a free estimate for your siding project so you have a better idea of what to expect in terms of budget.
From the Chesterfield Amphitheater to The Awakening and everywhere in between, Siding Express works with homeowners throughout every square inch of Chesterfield, MO, and in nearby cities as well. There’s a good chance we’ve worked with your friends or neighbors over the years and we hope to have the chance to work with you next!
James Hardie Installation Services in and Around Chesterfield, MO
We are proud to serve customers throughout all of St. Louis County and beyond, providing James Hardie installation services in nearby areas like Creve Coeur, Lake St. Louis, and Sunset Hills. If you live in or around Chesterfield, MO and you want to fall in love with your home’s exterior again with the help of Siding Express and James Hardie siding, we hope you’ll reach out to us soon.
In the meantime, you can learn more about James Hardie siding and whether this material makes the most sense for your exterior below.
What Is James Hardie Siding?
Part of what makes James Hardie siding such a popular material with local homeowners is its durability. The unique composition of this material is what helps to set it apart from other types of siding and helps it last for upwards of three decades.
The James Hardie manufacturing process involves combining the following materials:
- Portland cement
- Cellulose fibers
- Performance additives
The result is a high-quality siding material that’s as durable as it is beautiful. Another thing that sets James Hardie siding apart from other brands is that it’s specifically designed to withstand our climate here in Chesterfield.
Whether it’s windy outside, raining, icy, or anything in between, the type of James Hardie siding we install is made for our particular area of the country, so it will last as long as possible without signs of degradation.
James Hardie Siding Pricing
When we sit down with you during your initial consultation, we’ll talk about all the ins and outs of James Hardie siding installation process and what you can expect. We’ll also talk about pricing, giving you an accurate estimate so you don’t feel surprised at any point during the project.
We take a lot of pride in being transparent about our pricing, which is why we offer pricing estimations for different projects right on our website for anyone to see. Let’s take a closer look at the factors that have the most significant impact on how much you’ll end up paying.
- The type of James Hardie siding you choose: As you plan your James Hardie siding installation, you’ll quickly realize that there is no shortage of design options available to you. From horizontal planks to vertical siding, wood grain textures, scalloped edges, and almost anything in between, you have the opportunity to completely customize the look of your home. Some James Hardie products are more expensive than others, which will impact the total cost you’ll pay.
- Whether your boards are painted: You can choose to buy pre-primed James Hardie siding, in which case the boards will need to be painted during the installation process. As an alternative, you can choose James Hardie’s ColorPlus boards, which have a baked-on color. While ColorPlus siding is more expensive, it comes backed by a 15-year warranty, which many homeowners prefer.
- The size of your home: The larger your home is, the more materials you’ll need to cover it during the siding replacement process, which can drive up the cost of your project.
- The intricacy of your exterior design: When you’re planning your siding replacement project, you can choose from a wide range of James Hardie products to create a beautiful, customized look for your exterior. The more intricate the design you choose, the higher the total cost of the project may be.
- The state of your current siding: When you hire Siding Express to install your new siding, we’ll start by removing your old siding and inspecting the area underneath it. If we notice any issues that need to be fixed before we can install your new siding, we’ll come up with a repair plan. The more difficult it is to remove and replace your old siding and make repairs, the more your project may cost.
James Hardie Installation
We know that home remodeling projects can be stressful, but we are here to give you the best possible installation experience. When we remove your old siding, we’ll install a weather-resistant barrier so your home has extra protection against the elements. Then, we’ll install the James Hardie siding of your choice, working with expert precision.
During your project, we’ll communicate with you throughout the process so you always know what to expect.
Why James Hardie Siding?
We understand that replacing your siding is an investment in your home. Many of our customers choose James Hardie siding because they can see that it’s a good investment to make. Not only is this material durable and long-lasting, but it’s also protected by an excellent warranty.
James Hardie offers a 30-year, non-prorated warranty on materials and a 15-year non-fade warranty on paint. Beyond that, Siding Express offers a lifetime labor warranty for even extra protection.
More Information About Siding Express
Hiring a contractor to work on your home all comes down to trust. We pride ourselves on operating with honesty and transparency so our customers can have full confidence that we will always have their best interests in mind.
Are you curious about what you can expect when you work with us? Hear from the people who know us best by reading reviews from our past customers.