Siding Express is proud to offer only the best when it comes to your home’s siding installation materials – and the best is James Hardie Siding. As a James Hardie Preferred Remodeler in St. Louis, we’ve seen the many benefits you can experience for your home:
- Fire Prevention … no building material can guarantee a fireproof home, but there are some preventive measures that a homeowner can take to better prepare for fires, like installing a non-combustible home exterior.
- Better performance … When you consider key attributes, such as warranty, resistance to weather and moisture, and consumer satisfaction, it becomes clear that James Hardie siding outperforms the alternatives of wood and vinyl siding. (need to link to comparison chart)
- Durability … James Hardie fiber cement siding is designed to last against cracking, rotting, hail and wind damage, termites and many other possible problems.
- Weather Resistance … Because it can stand up to severe climates and damage from precipitation and hail, James Hardie siding is moisture and rot resistant, and can even save you money on your homeowners insurance premiums!
- A Rainbow of Colors … James Hardie siding is available of a wide variety of colors and styles, and is fade resistant.
- Return on Investment … Re-siding your home with fiber cement gives you the best return on your investment, according to Remodeling Magazine’s annual cost versus value report. (link to Lifetime Value Page)
- The Green Alternative … James Hardie products combine beauty and durability, and are also considered “Green and Sustainable” by industry professionals.
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding is the leader in the industry, recognized year after year for its role in creating better places to live by media outlets such as MONEY Magazine, Smart Money, Builder Magazine, Professional Builder, and Remodeling Magazine, among others.
Ready to get started? We’re ready to help!
- Register to SEE YOUR HOME in James Hardie … we’ll take a photo of your home and use our exclusive visualize software to show you the color and style of siding you’re considering. You can see what you’re getting, and make an educated decision about the siding that’s right for you!
- Request a quote … we’ll provide a comprehensive and competitive bid for your siding project, all backed by our Fixed Bid Guarantee.
- Contact us … with any questions you may have about your project. We’re here to help you make the right decisions, and recommend the best solutions for your home.
And remember … Get Three Bids! We won’t pressure you to sign today, and promise to give you a competitive price backed by our Fixed Price Guarantee.