HardiePlank® Lap Siding
HardiePlank® lap siding is the most popular brand of siding in America and can be found on over 5.5 million homes. With its strength, beauty and durability, HardiePlank® siding enhances and protects homes in all kinds of climates—and now, with the HardieZone™ System, James Hardie provides siding with specific performance attributes relative to the climate where the product is being used. James Hardie now gives you the optimum siding for your home and climate, regardless of location.
All HardiePlank® lap siding comes in a variety of looks and textures, all of which are engineered for climate. We are so sure about how well the HardieZone system will perform, HardiePlank® lap siding comes with a 30-year nonprorated, transferable, limited warranty—our strongest warranty ever.
- Distinctively deep shadow lines for premium aesthetics
- Patented technology provides a product with superior structural integrity
- Artisan Lap boards are beveled on the back to lie flat against the wall ensuring stability
- Unique tongue and groove feature feature allows end joints to fit tightly together for precise fit and finish
- Low maintenance for lasting beauty
- Available in smooth and texture surfaces and arrives ready to paint
- 5/8“ Thick
- Resistant to damage from fire, water, insects and harsh weather
- Backed by a 30-year limited warranty instilling greater confidence in a quality product
- Durable, non-combustible and the need for less paint all contribute to Artisan’s role in building green