Vinyl Siding Replacement
Upgrade Your Siding This Fall!
18 Months Same as Cash Financing
*Offer Ends 11/30/2023
Vinyl Siding Replacement in & Around St. Charles
Scheduling a vinyl siding replacement with the help of our experts can be just what you need to boost your curb appeal. Before you schedule your project, it’s important to understand the different signs that your vinyl siding is beyond repair. You’ll also need to decide if you want to replace your vinyl siding with new vinyl or a different replacement material.
Vinyl Siding Replacement
While it’s a popular and durable siding option, your vinyl siding won’t last forever. When it’s time to say goodbye and install a new material in its place, you can trust our experts to get the job done.
Signs It’s Time to Schedule Your Vinyl Siding Replacement
If you notice any of the following signs of damage, schedule your replacement sooner rather than later:
- It’s faded: After years of exposure to harsh UV rays, your vinyl siding may start to fade. When it does, it’s a sign that it doesn’t have the weatherproofing properties it once did.
- It’s rotting: When moisture makes its way beneath your vinyl siding, you might start to notice areas of rot. Eventually, water will seep into your home, which can lead to structural damage.
- It has cracks and holes: After decades of weather exposure, your vinyl siding will start to degrade, which makes it easy for cracks and holes to develop in your exterior. Water can enter these holes, putting your home at risk every time it rains.
Vinyl Siding Replacement Materials to Consider
When you notice the signs mentioned above, the next step is to start planning your siding replacement. Two popular options in Missouri are vinyl siding and fiber cement siding.
If you have loved your vinyl siding over the years, why not install new vinyl siding in its place? We proudly install high-quality CERTAplank CertainTeed vinyl siding, which could be the perfect option for your exterior.
Pros of vinyl siding
- It’s cost-effective: Vinyl siding has a lower average price compared to some other siding materials. If you’re remodeling on a budget, this makes it a great option.
- It’s versatile: Vinyl siding comes in a wide range of textures and colors so you can customize the look of your exterior.
- It’s low-maintenance: Vinyl siding won’t peel over time, so you don’t have to worry about repainting it every few years.
Cons of vinyl siding
- It will eventually fade: After 10 years or so, your vinyl siding may start to fade due to excess UV exposure.
- It expands and contracts: As the temperatures fluctuate, your vinyl siding will expand and contract, especially if it’s not installed properly. Eventually, this can lead to small cracks in the siding.
Fiber Cement Siding
Another replacement option to consider is fiber cement siding. We are proud to install James Hardie fiber cement siding, which is a beautiful and durable option that’s perfect for homeowners who no longer want vinyl siding.
Pros of fiber cement siding
- It’s extremely durable: Fiber cement siding can withstand weather extremes like wind, rain, and hail without damage. It’s also resistant to damage from fire and pests.
- It comes in a variety of styles: James Hardie siding, in particular, comes in a number of colors and style options to fit any aesthetic.
- It comes with an excellent warranty: James Hardie siding is backed by a 30-year non-prorated warranty for added peace of mind.
Cons of fiber cement siding
- It has a higher upfront cost: Compared to vinyl siding, James Hardie siding is more expensive to install. However, it often requires fewer repairs than vinyl, over the lifetime of the siding.
- It will need to be repainted: After 15 years or so, you’ll need to repaint your fiber cement siding.
Why Choose Siding Express?
Don’t risk hiring an inexperienced contractor for your vinyl siding replacement. Our experts know how to remove your old siding carefully, checking for damage beneath the surface. Then, they’ll install your replacement siding quickly and efficiently so your home is protected.
Schedule Your Vinyl Siding Replacement
Vinyl Siding Replacement FAQs
Is a vinyl siding replacement a good investment?
Yes! The average vinyl siding installation offers a 90.1% return on investment, making it a high-value project.
If I choose fiber cement for my vinyl siding replacement, how much maintenance will it need?
To keep your fiber cement siding looking great, all you need to do is clean it a few times per year.