Elite Preferred Contractor
What Does it Mean to be an Elite Preferred Contractor?
- Compliance with Installation Best Practices
- Professional Sales Approach
- Satisfactory record with the BBB
- Satisfactory credit report
- Fully Bonded
- Liability Insurance of $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman’s compensation insurance
- Satisfactory background check with past clients
Why It Matters to YOU
If I were to give you one reason, above all others, to go with a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor it would be – protecting your investment.
Remodeling the siding on your home is one of the biggest investments, you’ll ever make on for your home. You want the protection of James Hardie’s 30-year non-prorated warrant. And the only way that happens is if the product is installed properly.
That’s why going with “two guys and a truck” or an uncertified contractor to install James Hardie siding could end up Costing YOU Thousands.
Being a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, we have a proven track record of properly installing James Hardie siding. So you can be confident in the results of your home remodel.
For more information see – What You Need to Know Before Choosing a Remodeler.