What Does it Mean to be an Elite Preferred Contractor?
- Compliance with Installation Best Practices
- Professional Sales Approach
- Satisfactory record with the BBB
- Satisfactory credit report
- Fully Bonded
- Liability Insurance of $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman’s compensation insurance
- Satisfactory background check with past clients
Why it matters to YOU
If I were to give you one reason, above all others, to go with a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor it would be – protecting your investment.
Remodeling the siding on your home is one of the biggest investments, you’ll ever make on for your home. You want to the protection of James Hardie’s 30-year non-prorated warrant. And the only way that happens is if the product is installed properly.
That’s why going with “two guys and a truck” or an uncertified contactor to install James Hardie siding could end up Costing YOU Thousands.
Being a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contactor, we have a proven track record of properly installing James Hardie siding. So you can be confident in the results of your home remodel.
For more information see – What you need to know before choosing a remodeler.