Choose the Right Windows for Your Home
Here at Siding Express, we offer a variety of windows so you can choose the option that makes the most sense for your home. Explore the different types below.
One of the most popular window options on the market, vinyl windows are used in homes all across Missouri and the rest of the country. The vinyl construction is ideal for weathering and color retention and they’re made to reduce thermal transfer.
Vinyl windows come in a few different color options and are energy-efficient, helping to maintain a comfortable temperature in your home.
Benefits of Vinyl Windows
- Budget-friendly: Vinyl windows are generally the most affordable option on the market, making them a great choice if you’re trying to renovate your home on a budget.
- Low-maintenance: Homeowners love vinyl windows because they require very little maintenance and never need to be painted.
- Availability: Because they’re such a popular option, vinyl windows are easily accessible so you can get started on your replacement window project faster.
Originally designed to address some of the limitations of vinyl windows, fiberglass windows have grown in popularity over the last two decades. Unlike other window options, fiberglass doesn’t lose its resiliency over time, which makes it a long-lasting option.
This material is also lighter and stiffer than wood, so it’s unaffected by varying weather conditions and fluctuating temperatures. Perhaps best of all, fiberglass windows come in a variety of different sizes, including custom dimensions, so you can make them work in your home, regardless of the configuration.
Benefits of Fiberglass Windows
- Affordability: Fiberglass windows are usually available at mid-range prices, so you can get a big impact without putting a big dent in your wallet.
- Versatility: Fiberglass windows come in a variety of styles and colors to perfectly match your home’s aesthetic. You can also add extra features like UV-blocking coatings for maximum performance.
- Durability: Fiberglass windows are made from a mixture of fiberglass and polyester resins, which is a strong construction designed with durability in mind.
Clad Wood Windows
If you like the traditional look of wood windows, but want something more durable, clad wood windows could be just what you need. These beautiful wood windows have an aluminum-clad exterior, designed to protect the wood from moisture, insects, and extreme weather conditions.
The wood interior of the window can be stained to virtually any color, complementing your home’s decor while offering you protection from Missouri’s varying climate. Similarly, the aluminum exteriors come in a variety of colors and are resistant to fading, so your home will look great for years to come.
Benefits of Clad Wood Windows
- Energy efficiency: Since wood isn’t a conductive material, it helps keep your home at a more consistent temperature. This can help keep your electricity bill lower.
- Durability: The aluminum exterior is resistant to dents, pests, and moisture, so your windows last longer.
- Improved curb appeal: Clad windows look great, helping to boost your curb appeal and improve your overall home value.